The Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60120) reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have general management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise. They may undertake technical research and analysis, and will often contribute to setting the strategic direction for a work area.
The qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team or work area (including by managing staff performance and making staffing decisions).
This course is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to:
- Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving;
- Manage organisational finances;
- Develop and implement business plans;
- Lead corporate social responsibility;
- Review organisational digital strategy;
- Contribute to strategic workforce planning;
- Lead and manage organisational change;
- Manage personal and professional development;
- Develop Organisational strategies.
For more information, please refer to the Student Handbook here.